Pippin Consultancy Ltd’s commitment to you
As a consultancy Pippin Consultancy Ltd agrees:
- Its consultants have the experience and ability to perform the services you need
- Its consultants will carry out all agreed services in a professional manner to the agreed deadlines and budget
- Its consultants will respect the confidentiality of any sensitive information you provide
- It holds professional indemnity insurance to the value of £1 million
Your commitment to Pippin Consultancy Ltd
As Pippin Consultancy Ltd’s client you agree:
- You have the power to commission its services on behalf of your organisation
- You will provide it with everything needed to complete the project when it is needed
- You will review work, provide feedback and sign-off to our agreed timescales
- You will follow the payment schedule described at the end of this agreement
Pippin Consultancy Ltd makes every effort to ensure the work its consultants produce is original, accurate and grammatically correct. However, it is your responsibility to proof read and approve the work supplied. It cannot be held liable for factual inaccuracies or errors once the work has been approved.
The fee we agree includes:
- an initial consultation session and any consultation sessions and correspondence as the project progresses
- the provision of the agreed work
- up to two further sets of amends and edits based on your feedback
- any other activity as specifically agreed in writing before work commences
If the brief we agree at the outset changes significantly or is likely to require significantly more time than originally agreed, Pippin Consultancy Ltd may request a further fee. In this event we will always agree this with you in writing in advance.
Unless otherwise agreed it excludes any third party services that may be required.
Working with third parties
Any suggestions made in relation to using third party suppliers are informal only and it is your responsibility to independently check the reputation, service and charges of the third party before entering into any agreement with them.
Invoicing, payment and cancellations
Pippin Consultancy Ltd invoices in full on the last working day of the month in which the work is approved by you. On larger projects it may invoice in stages that we will agree in advance. The first time Pippin Consultancy Ltd works with you we reserve the right to request a 50% deposit for the work.
Payment is due within 28 days of the date of the invoice.
Creative work is subjective. If, for whatever reason, you are not entirely happy with any part of the work submitted, please inform us and every effort will be made to address your concerns. If, after reasonable discussion and clear confirmation of your requirements you are still not happy with the final submission, the agreement between us will be cancelled and no payment will be due. This will exclude any deposit paid at the outset. Pippin Consultancy Ltd will retain the copyright for everything that has been written and this shall not be used by you or any third party. If any part of the submitted work is used, the agreed fee will become payable in full.
If you wish to cancel our agreement for any other reason Pippin Consultancy Ltd will retain any payments made to date and you may be liable to cover the costs of work already carried out but not invoiced. Costs for work not completed will be waived in full.
When Pippin Consultancy Ltd has received full payment, copyright of the work produced is automatically assigned to you. You can then use the work however you wish.
Unless specifically otherwise agreed Pippin Consultancy Ltd retains the right to feature the work produced for you in its project portfolio.
Until full payment is received, copyright of the work remains with Pippin Consultancy Ltd.