Dan and Suzanne Wenczek run an environmental consultancy called Bearwood Associates. It’s a chartered consultancy that provides expert advice and practical support in woodland and environmental management.
Suzanne approached me after I worked with her on the development of a website for Ledbury Places.
She told me that Bearwood Associates had a website, but it had been developed a number of years ago and was out of date in terms of its design and its content. The website needed:
- a new look to give the business a modern, professional online presence
- new content that would highlight the work Bearwood undertakes.
The design of the website was undertaken by Helen Reeves of Reeves Design. I worked on content and search engine optimisation, gathering the information I needed from a meeting with Dan together with online research to get more background information on the subject of arboricultural consultancy.
The new website went live on 12 May 2014. It has:
- an elegant and understated design
- up-to-date content that explains Bearwood’s services and the benefits it can bring
- a gallery of previous projects that demonstrates the diverse experience the company has.
Dan Wenczek said, “I think the site looks great. Many thanks to you and Helen.”
If you liked this, subscribe to my newsletter and get my latest blogs delivered to your inbox once a month.