Get blogging ticked off your To Do list
You know how vital blogs are in the marketing process.
- They provide great content for sharing on social media.
- They help you show off your knowledge and expertise.
- They boost your website’s SEO.
You start writing blogs with the best of intentions. But committing to writing them regularly is hard, especially when there’s so much else on your plate.
Here’s the solution.
Hire me to write the blogs for you.
Give me the blog title and brief me on the subject and where I’ll be able to find the information I need. (If you aren’t sure what you should be blogging about, book a Copywriting Day. I’ll draw up a strategic blogging calendar for you so you’ll know your blogs will be adding value to your website not just putting words out there.)
You’ll get a professionally written blog that showcases your expertise and helps to build your online presence.
What’s included in the blog package?
- A blog of around 600 words
- One tweet, one LinkedIn post and one Facebook post (as required) promoting the blog.
It also includes any additional research I need to do to write a high quality blog and up to two rounds of amends.
How does the process work?
- You place your order and pay by credit card
- I send you a briefing document for you to complete for your business (we can do this on Zoom if you’d prefer)
- I send you a briefing document for you to complete for each blog (we can do this on Zoom if you’d prefer)
- I write the blog and send it to you for your approval
- I make any amends (up to two sets of amendments are included in the price)
- I send you the final version of the blog
How quickly can you get blogs to me?
I’ll book the blogs in for the first availability I have in my schedule. As a heads up, I’m typically booking at least three or four weeks in advance. If you’ve got a deadline you need to meet, it’s probably best to get in touch before booking to check availability. If my lead times are too long I have a number of trusted and experienced copywriting associates who may be able to take on the work sooner. In this case, I’d project manage and quality check the work.
What if I’m not happy with your work?
I have got a long track record of writing powerful, valuable blogs that deliver excellent return on investment, so I’d like to think this is unlikely. However, there’s always a first time. If the results aren’t up to the standard you expected, I’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
Ready to get started?
Simply choose the number of blogs you’d like written and checkout. I’m looking forward to working with you!