Get blogging ticked off your To Do list
You know how vital blogs are in the marketing process.
- They provide great content for sharing on social media.
- They help you show off your knowledge and expertise.
- The boost your website’s SEO.
You start writing blogs with the best of intentions. But committing to writing them regularly is hard, especially when there’s so much else on your plate.
Here’s the solution.
Hire a copywriter to write the blogs for you.
Give us the blog title and brief us on the subject and where we’ll be able to find the information we need. (If you aren’t sure what you should be blogging about, book a Copywriting Day. We’ll draw up a strategic blogging calendar for you so you’ll know your blogs will be adding value to your website not just putting words out there.)
You’ll get a professionally written blog that showcases your expertise and helps to build your online presence.
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
What’s included in the blog package?
- A blog of around 600 words
- Final version uploaded to your website so it’s ready to get to work
- One tweet, one LinkedIn post and one Facebook post (as required) promoting the blog.
It also includes any additional research we need to do to write a high quality blog and up to two rounds of amends.
How does the process work?
- You place your order and pay by credit card
- We send you a briefing document for you to complete for your business (we can do this over the phone if you’d prefer)
- We send you a briefing document for you to complete for each blog (we can do this over the phone if you’d prefer)
- We write the blog and send it to you for your approval
- We make any amends (up to two sets of amendments are included in the price)
- We send you the final version of the blog
Who writes the blogs?
Your case studies will be written by Catherine Every or one of Pippin’s team of experienced, professional copywriters.
How long will it take?
Once we’ve got the information we need from you we usually get a first draft to you within a fortnight. We’ll keep you informed throughout the process so you’ll know when to expect it.
What if I’m not happy with the work?
Pippin has got a long track record of writing powerful, valuable blogs that deliver excellent return on investment, so we’d like to think this is unlikely. However, there’s always a first time. If the results aren’t up to the standard you expected, we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
Ready to get started?
Simply choose the number of blogs you’d like written and checkout. We’re looking forward to working with you!