Get case studies ticked off your To Do list
You know how vital case studies are in the marketing process.
- They add valuable social proof on your website.
- They provide great content for sharing on social media.
- They show prospects how you’ve helped similar businesses.
You also know they take a bit of time to put together, especially if you want to do a good job. It’s time you just don’t have. It’s why ‘write case study’ is always at the bottom of your To Do list.
Here’s the solution.
Buy an off-the-shelf case study package.
Give us the details of you, your client and the project you worked on and we’ll do the rest.
You’ll get a professionally written case study that showcases the best of you and your business. All ready to get to work highlighting your expertise, reassuring prospective customers and winning new business.
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
What’s included in the case study package?
- The recording of the interview with your client
- The transcript of the interview with your client
- A case study of around 750 words
It also includes any additional research we need to do to write a high quality case study and up to two rounds of amends.
How does the process work?
- You place your order and pay by credit card
- We send you briefing documents for you to complete for your business and for each case study (we can complete these over the phone if you’d prefer)
- You email your customer to let them know we’ll be getting in touch (we provide template wording to make this super-easy for you)
- We schedule and conduct the call with your customer
- We write the case study and send it to you for your approval
- We send it to your customer for their approval
- We make any amends (up to two sets of amendments are included in the price)
- We send you the final version of the case study
Who writes the case study?
Your case studies will be written by Catherine Every or one of Pippin’s team of experienced, professional copywriters.
How long will it take?
Once we’ve got the information we need from you and we’ve interviewed your client, we usually get a first draft to you within a fortnight. We’ll keep you informed throughout the process so you’ll know when to expect it.
What if I’m not happy with the work?
Pippin has got a long track record of writing powerful, valuable case studies that deliver excellent return on investment, so we’d like to think this is unlikely. However, there’s always a first time. If the results aren’t up to the standard you expected, we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
Ready to get started?
Simply choose the number of case studies you’d like written and checkout. We’re looking forward to working with you!