Our contact details
Name: Pippin Copywriting Ltd
Address: 78 Biddulph Way, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2HN
Phone Number: 01531 248874
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers such as name, business name, email address, phone number and address
- Banking information in the form of bank name, account name, sort code, account number
- Website usage information such as IP address, operating system, the pages visited and where visitors arrived on the site from and where they exit the site to
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one or more of the following reasons:
- You are a client of Pippin Copywriting Ltd.
- You are a supplier to Pippin Copywriting Ltd.
- You contacted Pippin Copywriting Ltd with a query about our services.
- You asked to receive copywriting or content marketing advice in the form of an e-course, download or email series.
- You signed up to receive The Pips, Pippin Copywriting Ltd’s monthly email newsletter.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- supply services to you
- receive products or services from you
- provide you with copywriting or content marketing advice in the form of an email, phone call, video call, e-course, download or email series
- send you The Pips, Pippin Copywriting Ltd’s monthly email newsletter.
We may share this information with HMRC or other official bodies if required to do so by law. If relevant and with your permission we may also pass your details to trusted associates to enable them to provide or discuss providing services to you.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Catherine Every, Pippin Copywriting Ltd, 78 Biddulph Way, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2HN.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We hold personal data in several places:
- We use Active Campaign to send The Pips and we store details of people who have asked to receive The Pips or requested downloads from our website on it.
- We use Apple iCloud to store people’s contact information.
- We use Microsoft Office 365 as our email system.
- We use WordPress to host our e-courses and we store details of people who have requested e-courses from us there to enable them to log in and access them.
- We use Xero to manage our accounts and we store details of clients and suppliers on it.
We have chosen these applications because they offer us the tools we need and because they are widely recognised to be among the most reliable and most secure solutions available in each case. We also take all reasonable precautions to keep the data we hold on you in these places safe, including having appropriately complicated passwords.
For accurate record keeping, we keep all personal information on file. However, we regularly review our systems and delete any personal information that it is no longer reasonable for us to keep. We also recognise your right to erasure and right to object to processing.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by emailing email@example.com or writing to Catherine Every, Pippin Copywriting Ltd, 78 Biddulph Way, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2HN if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Catherine Every, Pippin Copywriting Ltd, 78 Biddulph Way, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2HN.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address is Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Its helpline number is 0303 123 1113 and its website is www.ico.org.uk.